1. Easiest & quickest way is to resolve items that are pulling your score down.
2. 35% of your score is determined by your payment history, so automate your bill payments
3. Open a secure credit card that reports to the credit bureau.
4. Pay off all outstanding collections. Once paid off you can get an instant boost to your credit score by 15
points of more
5. Pay down revolving accounts such as lines of credit & credit cards
6. Ensure your revolving credit balances are never over their limit.
7. Don’t apply for a consolidation loan if you intend to purchase real estate
8. Don’t shop for credit during a mortgage application
9. Build and keep “active” credit