Today’s mortgage consumers are faced with more lenders, mortgages, features and rates than ever before. On top of that, current mortgages are often highly complicated and specialized. The only way to be confident you’re getting the mortgage that’s right for you is to rely on the services of a mortgage broker.
1. Specialist vs generalist. Mortgages aren’t a sideline for mortgage brokers, as they are with some bank reps. As specialists, brokers fully understand mortgages, study rate markets, talk to lenders on a daily basis and keep abreast of the latest product developments.
2. More choices. Mortgage brokers aren’t dedicated to one single lender, so we can offer the full spectrum of mortgages from virtually any lender on the market.
3. Brokers makes lenders compete. Mortgage brokers shop your application to a wide range of lenders and get them to compete for your business.
4. Unbiased advice. As independent business people, mortgage brokers don’t have allegiance to a particular lender. So their expert advice is in YOUR best interest instead of the lenders.
5. Save time and energy. Shopping for a mortgage can be time consuming and frustrating if you do it yourself. Mortgage brokers can shop dozens of lenders in the time it takes you to book a single appointment at your bank. And all that choice ensures you’ll save money too!
When the time comes that you need a new or revised mortgage, call me for a free consultation at (780) 244-0505 and we can explore your options.