If your thinking of selling, here are some fast, easy and affordable ways to attract more offers and get a higher price.
1. Give your entrance a sense of occasion. Replace your standard knob on your front door with a substantial piece of hardware that lets visitors know this home is of significance. 2. Spruce up your carpeting. If your carpets are of neutral color and in good conditions, have them professional cleaned. If they are showing they’re age, try adding an inexpensive area rug.
3. Add drama with light. Living rooms and dining rooms can gain instant elegance by replacing lifeless light fixtures with a contemporary chandelier or ceiling fan.
4. Make sure your kitchen is bright and up to date. Replace sink fixtures and cabinet door handles. Install brighter, energy-efficient light fixtures. Help you appliances look newer by ordering new face panels.
5. Transform your bathroom. Replace the toilet seat. Remove the old sink cabinet and install a pedestal sink for a spacious contemporary look. Re-grout the tile around the tub and shower makes everything look fresh.
6. Maximize limited storage space. Install a wire shelf and basket system in entry closets, pantries and bedroom closets for an efficient new look.
7. Convert your den into a bedroom. If the room’s big enough, all it takes is a closet, which doesn’t cost a lot to have built in. Remember, adding an extra bedroom adds to resale value.
If your looking to sell, let us pair you up with one of our trusted real estate agents who can help you market your home to sell faster and for top dollar.
Call today: (780) 244-0505